- Date: June 3, 1925-June 30, 1928...
- Previous call letters: WSAP
- 1140 khz (June 3, 1925-June 15, 1927)
- 1320 khz (June 15, 1927-June 30, 1928...)
- Owner of license:
- The City Temple (Seventh Day Adventist Church) (March 23, 1923-September 1927)
- Amateur Radio Specialty Co. (September 1927-1930) ( Note: This owner also owned WARS on the same frequency, so this apparently represented a merger.)
- Paramount Broadcasting Corp. (1930-December 1930)
- Subsequent call letters: WFOX
- Note: from late 1928 onward, operated jointly with WSGH as "WSGH/WSDA."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.