- Date: November 6, 1926-June 4, 1933
- Previous call letters: WFBH, WRW (by merger)
- 1100 khz (November 6, 1926-1927) (shown in one list)
- 960 khz (...June 30, 1927...) (shown in a different list)
- 970 khz (1927) (shown in first list)
- 920 khz (1927-November 11, 1928) (shown in first list, confirmed in second list for June 30, 1928)
- 810 khz (November 11, 1928-June 4, 1933)
- Owner of license:
- Concourse Radio Corporation (November 6, 1926-fall 1927) ( Note: According to one source, still licensed to CRC on June 30, 1928.)
- Co-owned with WMCA (Fall 1927-June 4, 1933)
- Subsequent call letters: WMCA (by merger)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.