- Date: January 23, 1930-December 31, 1986 ( NOTE: January 23 is license date; station history gives July 10, 1930 as actual first broadcasting date)
- Previous call letters: WGTB
- 1010 kHz (...February 15, 1930...) ( NOTE: shown as with a construction permit on February 15. Apparently not yet on air but already listed in radio station listings)
- 560 kHz (...March 29, 1941-December 31, 1986)
- Owner of license:
- George T. Barnes, Inc. (...February 15, 1930...)
- Subsequent call letters: WVOC
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.