- Previous call letters: WGBS
- Date: January 15, 1932-2016...
- 1180 khz (January 15, 1932-March 29, 1941)
- 1000 khz (March 29, 1941-October 30, 1943)
- 1010 khz (October 30, 1943-2016...)
- Owner of license:
- William Randolph Hearst (January 15, 1932-July, 1946)
- Crosley Radio Corporation (July, 1946-1953) (See also WLW.)
- Gotham Broadcasting Corporation (1953-July 28, 1962)
- Westinghouse Broadcasting Corporation (July 28, 1962-2007...)
- CBS Radio East, Inc. (...2016...) ( NOTE: This does not represent a change in ownership; Westinghouse bought CBS and adopted the CBS name.) (See also WCBS.)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.