- Date: ...Sept. 12, 1945...
- Previous call letters: W2XMN
- 42.3 MHz (not attested; carried over from predecessor)
- 98.9 MHz () ( NOTE: FCC announced assignment would be for 100.9 MHz on Sept. 12, 1945, but revised the frequency to 98.9 later.)
- Owner of license:
- Edwin H. Armstrong (...Sept. 12, 1945...)
- Subsequent call letters: KE2XCC
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.