|This page needs to be organized in accordance with the Radio-TV Broadcast History Wiki standards.|
|The information on this page has not been formatted in accordance with the standards of this Wiki.|
It would be appreciated if someone could modify the arrangement of the material to conform with the general format of pages in this Wiki.
- Prior to August, 1999, WCUR were the call letters used to identify the carrier current station at West Chester University of Pennsylvania, in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- On March 20, 1998, Student Services, Inc. was granted a construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to build a 100 watt FM station at West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
- On August 16, 1999, WCUR received test authorization to begin broadcasting on the frequency of 91.7 FM
- On October 26, 1999, WCUR was granted a license from the FCC
- On August 2, 2006, WCUR's license was renewed by the FCC