- Date: January 1, 1931-September 1, 1984
- Previous call letters: WKBQ (at start of operation), WCDA and WMSG (by merger on November 1, 1933)
- 1350 khz (January 1, 1931-March 29, 1941)
- 1380 khz (March 29, 1941-September 1, 1984)
- Owner of license:
- Allen Cahill (January 1, 1931-1932)
- Amory Haskell (1932-1937) (merged with WCDA and WMSG on November 1, 1933)
- WBNX Broadcasting Corporation (1937-1960) (still under control of Amory Haskell, but new corporate name)
- United Broadcasting Company (1960-September 1, 1984)
- Subsequent call letters:WKDM
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.