Experimental high-fidelity (Extended frequency range) broadcast station until March 29, 1941, when it became a standard AM broadcast sttion.
- Date: ...October 1938-July 19, 1942
- Previous call letters: KXBY
- 1530 khz (...October 1938-March 29, 1941)
- 1590 khz (March 29, 1941-July 19, 1942)
- Subsequent call letters: KXKX
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.